Tuesday, November 4, 2014

When Embers Ignite by Sharon Landis is LIVE on Amazon!!

I am very excited to announce that the 2nd book in the Mended Hearts Collection is now LIVE on Amazon!! That's right.. When Embers Ignite by Sharon Landis is LIVE!! I am excited for a couple of reasons. First and foremost this AMAZING woman is my favoritest Aunt! And second she wrote this book for me!!! That's right.. just for me!!! After reading her first book, Reunions Are Murder, I just HAD to have Trace and Ellie's story! I told her this a few times and you should have heard me squeal like a school girl when she told me that I was going to get my wish! YAY!!! 

So without further adieu... allow me to introduce you to...


Synopsis:

Trace Reynolds, a firefighter with a trouble past, isn't looking for a committed relationship. With his heart broken and bruised too many times, he is only interested in a friendly fun long distance thing with no strings attached. He meets Ellie Waters, a fun, confident, beauty with commitment issues of her own, it seems like a match made in Heaven. When Ellie learns about Trace's tendency to defy death not only in his career but in his leisure time activities, she wonders if this is someone she wants to get involved with even casually.

Will having a couple of near death experiences of her own change her mind? Will Trace stick around long enough to save her or will she have to depend on someone else?

Intriguing, right?! So what are you waiting for?! Click on the links above and check out her books!! And yes... I absolutley LOVE them!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment