Saturday, January 17, 2015

And We Have A Winner!!

First I would like to thank those who helped name these scrumdiddleyumptious cookies! I couldn't have done it without you! Why?! Well... because if you haven't already guessed... I hate making decisions! It's seriously too hard at times! And this was definitely one of those times! Lol.

After tallying the votes between my blog, Facebook and private messages we have a winner! And it was SUPER close! It won by ONE vote! Crazy, right?! So... without any further adieu... let me introduce to you...

Fircrest's Sweet Temptations!!



I think that it fits perfectly.. don't you?! ;) I seriously can't tell you how happy I am that they now have a name! Eeeeek! Love it! Thank you guys again! 

And... as promised... this recipe will be available during Shannon's Swoon Fest so make sure you stay tuned for details! Or if it just might randomly show up here one day on my blog.. you'll just have to check back to find out... ;) Hehe. 

1 Comments:

  1. Yay!! My vote won! :) I'm making these next week. I need a few more of the ingredients.

    ReplyDelete