Saturday, March 28, 2015

And The Winner Is... Oh!! And More Swoony Reviews!!


Is it just me or did this month literally FLY by?! Please... someone tell me that it was not just me!! I am so sad to see Shannon Guymon aka Katie Lee O'Guinn's Swoon Fest come to an end!! It has been so crazy that I didn't even get to read half the books that I wanted too!! But don't fret.. I WILL read them all!! Shannon's books are a MUST read on a yearly basis!! Okay.. okay.. maybe twice a year!! ;) Hehe.

So... before we go any further I've decided that there are going to be two winners! Yes... you heard me right... TWO winners for KJ's prize! One will go to the participants and the other will go to one of the Swoon Fest ladies! Hehe. Are you ready to find out who the winners are?! Yes?! Well that's FANTABULOUS because I'm about to tell you!! ;)


*Amberly W*

*Katie W*

Congrats Amberly and Katie!! I'll be sending you guys an email asking a few questions like what book of Shannon's you want... favorite chocolate... address... you know... all the important stuff I'll need to send your prizes!! Eeeek!! I am SUPER excited!! Can't wait to hear which book you guys choose!! :) 

Now... before we get to the reviews I just want to give a HUGE thank you to everyone who has participated this month!! We couldn't have done it without you!! And another HUGE thank you to Kathy, Katie and Heidi for helping with all things Swoon Fest!! I had a blast this month!! You ladies ROCK!! And of course I can't forget the HUGEST thank you of all.... Thank you... thank you... THANK YOU Shannon for writing all these amazing books... for allowing us to do a Swoon Fest for you... for participating in Swoon Fest right along with us... and for just being AMAZING!! You seriously are a ROCKSTAR!! 

And now the time has come for... Swoony Reviews!! A little heads up... I went stalking all of Shannon's books and whether or not people participated in Swoon Fest... I'm sharing their reviews that were posted after the announcement of Swoon Fest! And for Heidi, Kathy, Katie and mine... they're getting posted even if they weren't read in March! Haha! That's how much fun I've had reading reviews!! I love hearing what other people have to say about these WONDERTASTICAL books!! Raise your hand if you think Shannon is a ROCKSTAR!! *jumping up and down waving arms in the air like a mad woman* Okay... enough craziness... scroll down and read all the fun reviews we have posted!! ;)


The Alpine Series:

Makeover

Taking Chances

The Broken Road

Katie

Do Over

Katie
Kathy
SLK

Sophie's Christmas Wish

Katie

Allison's Christmas Carol

Katie

Love and Dessert Trilogy:

You Belong With Me
I Belong With You
My Sweetheart
KJ
Amberly
Emily
Katie
Heidi

Love and Trust Trilogy:

Come To Me
Tough Love

SJ C
Love and Flowers Trilogy:

Falling for Rayne
Dreaming of Ivy

A Passion for Cleo

Love and Weddings Trilogy:

My One and Only

Aime
Rebecca
KJ
Kathy
Heidi
Cici
Rebecca

The Lost With Trilogy:

Freak of Nature

Diana T
KJ
Kathy
Toni

Blood Rush

KJ
Kathy
Toni

Fate Changer

KJ
Kathy
Toni

Taming The Wolf:

Werewolf Dreams

KJ
Heidi
Kathy

Werewolf Rage

KJ
Heidi
Kathy
Toni

Werewolf Revenge

KJ
Kathy
Heidi
Toni

Werewolf Betrayal

KJ
Heidi
Kathy
Toni

Chasing The Wolf:

Hunted

KJ
Diana
Kathy

Taken

KJ

2 Comments:

  1. So sad Swoon Fest is over!! You guys were amazing. Just want you to know that I appreciate all of your hard work and your kind words. Love you ladies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And we love you!! Thank you for sharing your talents with all of us!! I don't know about anyone else but I have been blessed to have you and your books in my life!! I've said it before and I'll say it again... you are AMAZING!! <3

      Delete