Friday, February 10, 2017

Bound by Light by Tracey Jane Jackson


Synopsis:

Thane Allen is the biggest movie star on the planet. He has money, status, and the ability to make people do what he tells them to with just a word. But he's without his mate and is losing hope that he will ever find her.

Sydney Warren has lost both her parents and makes a daring choice to move to London to live with her cousin. A chance encounter puts her in the path of what she considers nothing more than a fantasy, until that fantasy pursues her.

Will Thane be able to convince her he's genuine? When a threat no one saw coming threatens Sydney's life, will Thane be able to save her?

My Review: 4 Stars

When Sydney opens her front door to 2 police officers she is shocked to hear that her mom was killed in a car accident. She doesn't know what she is going to do now. She goes through the motions but she is numb. She decides to move to London for the time being so that she can be close to family until she figures out what to do next. 

All of Thane's closest friends have found their mates. He has been waiting years to find his and is starting to lose hope in ever finding her. While in London for his latest movie premiere, Thane is shocked when Sydney is mistaken for a reporter by the hotel staff and they bring him face to face with his mate.... finally! 

Of course, in true Tracey form, Sydney is one feisty little mate and gives Thane a run for his money! When he asks her to dinner... she shoots him down! She thinks it's a joke and that her cousin has set her up for a pity date. Thane has never had to fight for a date in his life! Sydney definitely is going to keep him on his toes! There is never really a dull moment with these two but there romance is sweet and their love is strong! I really enjoyed Thane and Sydney's story! <3

I have to admit that I knew who the bad guy would be pretty early on but I really didn't know what twist was going to be put on it. But that didn't stop me from enjoying the book! :) 

The Cauld Ane series by Tracey Jane Jackson is one of my favorites! I have been hooked since I stumbled upon Bound by Blood a couple years ago. This series is a must read for me every year! I am not sure if there is going to be any more books in the series but I look forward to whatever Ms. Jackson has in store for us in the future! :)

And of course I can't forget the casting! ;) 


Content: Depending on the reader...
Sketchy Clean. Mild to moderate language. Mild to moderate innuendos. Fade to black.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment