Friday, February 26, 2016

First Line Friday's #1


So.... my good friend, Kathy, over at Bookworm Nation has decided to host her own meme and I thought I would get in on the action. Let me introduce you to her baby... First Line Friday's! All you do is post the first line of the book you are reading! Easy peasy lemon squeezy!

This week's First Line Friday's is:


The Feisty One by Cami Checketts

Can he hide his heart or will the reporter take everything?

Maryn Howe isn’t intimidated by billionaire recluse, Tucker Shaffer, or his enormous log cabin in Island Park, Idaho. Maryn needs this interview and she’ll get it at any cost, even if the last four reporters were physically removed from his presence.

Tucker Shaffer has no desire to change his less than flattering public image; but his PR people persuade him to give it one more try. Ready to make nice with whoever comes through the door, Tucker is blindsided by a petite blond with an extra-large personality. As the snow piles up and the questions keep coming, Maryn discovers the secret Tucker Shaffer has spent the last four years torturing himself with. She suddenly sees him in a new light and she flees—right into danger and into Tucker’s arms.

But the danger has just begun and now Maryn has to make a choice—trust in Tucker or lose it all.

FIRST LINE

"I, Maryn Howe, do solemnly swear that I will marry a billionaire and live happily ever after."

I have been DYING for this one to come out since I read The Resilient One. While trying to decide which book I was going to choose for my first First Line Friday's, I discovered this was released TODAY! From there it was a no brainer! ;) Hehe. This will be devoured this weekend for sure! 

So... do you want to participate in First Line Friday's? Yes?! Then tell us what yours is! Are you going to do a blog post? Then don't forget to link your post to Bookworm Nation! Don't have a blog? No worries! Just leave a comment with the title, author name and first line. 

Ready?! And GO!

2 Comments:

  1. Great pick! I love the covers for this series. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The covers are gorgeous! It's part of what drew me to this serious. So fun!

      Delete