Monday, June 27, 2016

Summer Book Trek 2016


Ok party people! It's that time of year again! What time of year is that you ask?! Well it's time for the Summer Book Trek hosted by New LDS Fiction! This will be my 3rd year participating and I'm excited! It's fun and easy! All you gotta do is read books written by LDS authors and enter to win ebooks and print books. I have won some pretty awesome books! I am definitely looking forward to seeing which authors are participating this year!

Here is my list of books that I am hoping to read in the month of July:

Rachel Laine by Jennifer Peel
Beauty and the Beach by Diane Darcy
The Lucky Billionaire by Jeanette Lewis
Not Always Happenstance by Rachael Anderson
Chasing Fireflies by Taylor Dean
Not Actually Engaged by Jan Hinds
Cupcakes and Cowboys by Lindzee Armstrong

I think that's a good start.. ;) Happy reading my fellow bookworms! :)

3 Comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I am going to try and kill 2 birds with 1 car... I mean stone by reading Not Always Happenstance and Lost. Both books are on my 2016 challenge. I'm looking forward to this year's Trek! :)

      Delete
    2. Kill two birds with one car....HAHAHAHA!! That's a fantastic idea!!

      Delete