Friday, September 2, 2016

First Line Friday's #8


Ok party people! It's that time again! First Line Friday's hosted by my amazing friend Kathy over at Bookworm Nation! It's been forever since I have participated so I thought what the heck! I've been up since 4am why not start back up today! Lol. 

Are you ready?! 

This week's First Line Friday is:


Carribbean Rescue by Cami Checketts

Zack Tyndale was destined to win gold in the 2012 Olympics, but he tripped and shattered his own dreams. Running from his controlling father and the compassion in everyone’s eyes, he buys an island in the Caribbean where he can live blissfully alone.

Madeline Panetto’s graduation present is a trip sailing around the Caribbean on her father’s yacht. Unfortunately, her father is a pirate, and when there is an uprising on his ship, she escapes and crash-lands on Zack’s island.

Can these two find refuge from the pirates and with each other?

FIRST LINE

"Madeline Panetto rushed down the lower hallway of the yacht, praying she wouldn't run into one of her father's men. A hand snaked around her arm and pulled her to a stop."

Like most of Cami's books, I got sucked in just from the above. I am SO glad it's Friday AND that I have a long weekend! I see lots and lots of reading in my very near future! ;o)

Do you want to participate in First Line? Yes?! Then tell us what your First Line is! Are you going to do a blog post? Then don't forget to link your post back to Bookworm Nation! Post your link in the comments. Don't have a blog? No worries! Just leave a comment with the title, author name and first line.

Ready?! And GO!

2 Comments:

  1. I love this book! Great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUSANNAH STEPPED OUT of the cottage where she lived alone, blinking at the bright morning sunshine. Hidden Spring by Liz Adair

    ReplyDelete