Saturday, October 8, 2016

Weekend Ramblings #10


I'm sure you've noticed that it's been awhile since I have done a Weekend Ramblings post. I noticed that I was the one doing most of the rambling and I got to thinking maybe no one wants to hear my random ramblings?! So I decided that I needed to mix things up a bit. How am I going to mix things up? Well... I am going to see if I can get you to do some rambling. Yes... I said YOU! ;)

Are you ready for the new and (hopefully) improved version of Weekend Ramblings a la KJ?!

Well then... let's get ready to raaaaammmmmbbbbbllllleeeee!!!!!

This week's rambling question is...

*If you had the superpower to jump into a book for a week long vacation, which one would you visit and why?*


7 Comments:

  1. The problem is that I am limited to one. Hmmm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! I'm still trying to figure it out! ;) Hehe.

      Delete
  2. I want to go to Pemberly. It was a hard call. I really want to go to Green Gables and also Colin's Secret Garden. But Pemberly wins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh... good choice! Pemberly would be AMAZING! I could get lost in it! And I would NEVER want to leave! ;)

      Delete
  3. I know plus the gardens are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been reading The Everstone Chronicles by Dawn Crandall and I honestly feel like I'm living in the books when I read them. I love the setting and the characters, plus it's 1890s New England. I'll take those right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I have read anything by her yet. I should probably check her books out. I really want to get back into historical romances.. I just can't burn myself out on them like I did before! ;) Haha.

      Delete