Saturday, October 14, 2017

Author's Corner #10


Welcome to Author's Corner hosted by Bookworm NationKatie's Clean Book Collection and KJ's Book Nook! Once a month we will feature either a favorite author or new to us author. We will share the author's bio, one of our favorite books of theirs and a review. Each of us will be featuring a different author each month so there will also be links to each of our posts.

For this month's Author's Corner I am going to choose...



Taylor Dean lives in Texas and is the mother of four grown children. Upon finding herself with an empty nest, she began to write the stories that were always wandering around in her head, quickly finding she had a passion for writing, specifically romance. Whether it’s paranormal, contemporary, or suspense—you’ll find all sub-genres of clean romance in her line-up.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I was first introduced to Taylor Dean's books by some of my bookworm friends. They have never failed me before so of course I grabbed a few of her books just on their recommendations. And I was not disappointed! I have a couple of her paranormal books on my TBR list this month since it is October. Stay tuned for my reviews! ;) The book I'm choosing to feature is the very first one I read... Chasing Fireflies. Oh. My. Gosh! I devoured this book! I had the hardest time putting it down! If you haven't read any of Ms. Dean's books before, might I suggest picking this one up. Seriously. Amazing! *dreamy sigh*


My sisters think I’m crazy.

But, I’ve never forgotten the mysterious woman from my childhood who told me Paul is the name of my one true love. 

She told me to search far and wide for him. 

I haven’t stopped looking ever since.

When I stumble across an article about a successful American entrepreneur named Paul who lives and works in China, I’m intrigued. When the opportunity to teach English in China presents itself on the same day, I know it’s not a coincidence.

It’s destiny.

My sisters say I’m chasing a dream.

Just like the fireflies we tried to catch on the warm summer evenings of our youth, the dream seems beyond my grasp. Will my quest for the elusive Paul always be just short of fulfillment?

My sisters tell me it’s a fool’s errand.

Until I remind them of the day we saw the Red Bird.

The memory silences them.

The Red Bird Incident remains inarguable—and proves my search for Paul is not a silly fantasy.

I will find Paul . . . I will.

You can check out my review here.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

And don't for get to check out Kathy's post here and Katie's post here

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Do you have a blog and want to join us for Author's Corner? Then grab the picture and post with us! We will be posting the 2nd Saturday of each month. Make sure you share your link with us so we can check out your favorite authors as well! 

Happy reading my fellow bookworms!

6 Comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I appreciate you featuring me on your blog today! Such a thrill!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww... you are very welcome! You totally deserve to be highlighted! Loving your books! :)

      Delete
  2. Taylor's books are the best. I've devoured them all and love each for different reasons. She has such unique premises and writes swoony scenes like a master (while still being clean).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! She can definitely write a swoony scene! Can't wait to read more by her! :)

      Delete
  3. Great choice! I know how much you love her books. I still need to give her a try! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished Lancaster House and heading on to book 2... The Middle Aisle. I see sleepless nights in my future! ;) Hehe.

      Delete