Friday, October 27, 2017

First Line Friday's


Ok party people! It's that time again! First Line Friday's hosted by my amazing friend Kathy over at Bookworm Nation! Are you ready?! 

This week's First Line Friday is:


Once Again in Christmas Falls by Becky Monson

In one day, London Walsh finds out her ex is going to be her boss and that her parents are getting a divorce—and they want her to referee the situation. So when she’s offered the chance to spend the holidays in her old hometown of Christmas Falls, far away from all the drama, she jumps on it. 

But the quaint town doesn’t feel quite like the home it once was. London shed the goth image that defined her in high school long ago, but no one recognizes the woman she's become. 

Except for Andy Broll, London’s childhood next door neighbor. He recognizes her immediately, which sends London’s heart fluttering as she starts to see Andy in a whole different light. But when her time in Christmas Falls doesn’t go as planned, will London face it head on? Or will she find a reason to run?

FIRST LINE

"Your father and I are getting a divorce."

Confession. I have never read a Becky Monson book. I have 4 of her books on my kindle but I haven't read any of them. What's wrong with me?! A lot apparently! Lol. Well... no more! Today's the day that I read my very first book by her! And bonus... it's part of the Return to Christmas Falls series! I have been DYING for these books to be released! Stay tuned for A LOT of reviews this weekend! Gotta love a 4 day weekend filled with nothing but READING! 

Do you want to participate in First Line? Yes?! Then tell us what your First Line is! Are you going to do a blog post? Then don't forget to link your post back to Bookworm Nation! Post your link in the comments. Don't have a blog? No worries! Just leave a comment with the title, author name and first line.

Ready?! And GO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment