Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Have Yourself a Very Swoony Christmas - Reading List


I am SUPER excited for our "Have Yourself a Very Swoony Christmas" Swoon Fest! I have been DYING to start reading these books!

So... without further adieu... I give you my list!

1. More Trouble in Loveland by Jennifer Peel
2. A Christmas Kiss by Susan Hatler
3. Mistletoe Wedding by Melissa McClone
4. A Christmas Homecoming by Melissa McClone
5. The Bookworm and the Beast by Charlee James
6. Marrying Miss Kringle: Lux by Lucy McConnell
7. Christmas Secrets by Donna Hatch
8. Sawdust and Mistletoe by Michelle Pennington
9. The Lumberjack's Yuletide Bride by Kimberly Krey
10. Keeping Christmas by Rebecca Blevins
11. Home for Christmas by Melissa McClone
12. Forever Yours in Christmas Falls by Susan Hatler
13. How to Kiss a Billionaire by Cami Checketts
14. Hot Cocoa Wars by Christene Houston
15. One Enchanted Christmas by Melissa Tagg
16. One Enchanted Eve by Melissa Tagg
17. One Enchanted Noel by Melissa Tagg

Yes... this is a very ambitious list! Cross your fingers that I can read them all!

What are some of the books on your Christmas reading list?

6 Comments:

  1. Great list! I'm excited to read your reviews and of course see your casting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really hope I can get through them all! Haha! And I can't wait to see who I get to cast! It's seriously the best part! Hehe.

      Delete
  2. I LOVED Lux! Super cute! And I'm reading Christmas Secrets now. I didn't know about most of these books though, thanks for the list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! Love it! And you are very welcome! I'm glad I could help! ;) Hehe.

      Delete