Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Whispering Wednesday - Week 4




We are so excited for our first annual 

Have Yourself a Very Swoony Christmas event,






We're so excited about Whispering Wednesday!

Each Wednesday, we will be having a different author

answering some of our burning questions.

For the last Wednesday of this event,
we have with us Author Christene Houston!

1. What gives you inspiration for your characters and story lines? 

I am constantly inspired by the world around me, people I know, people I don’t, random stories in the news, personal conversations … I just feel like everything is a great story waiting to happen. 

2. Which are your top five favorite kissing scenes from your books? 

1. Hmm…I really love the first kiss that Jenna and Cooper share in A Heart So Broken. It is so anticipated and when they finally connect, it’s amazing! 
2. Greyson and Molly have the best kisses. Their first kiss in the forest is awesome, but no 
3. will be their follow up kiss in the kitchen. He just can’t get enough of her! 
4. When Journey and Cody kiss in the meadow for the first time, that is a great one. She has just decided she’s going to go for it and it is super steamy! 
5. This last one is short and sweet but oh so memorable: Lane and Logan’s quick kiss under the mistletoe in Hot Cocoa Wars. Logan is his hilarious self, helping Lane forget the awkwardness of the moment and boy does he make an impression. 

3. What has been your favorite book to write? 

I love the book I’m in. I love being there with the characters. I love laughing at their jokes and cringing with their embarrassment. Each of characters have been so fun to get to know. Their struggles are real and tender and I totally feel them as I discover who they are. I do have a major fondness in my heart for When Fireflies Sing. I absolutely loved writing Ruby. Her antics still make me smile whenever I think of her, and I’ll be honest, I’m a sucker for a good country song. 

4. Which of your heroes and heroines would you most like to meet in person? 

Okay, all those guys are dreamy! But since I have my own hunky husband I think I’d enjoy meeting Lane. We’re both writers. We would have a lot in common and hopefully have a wonderful conversation over a nice hot cup of cocoa.

5. What three words would you use to describe your books? 

Fun, bold and swoony.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment