Monday, October 1, 2018

Spooktacular HallowReading Challenge!


Holy crow! How is it October already?! Where in the world has this year gone?! Is it flying by for you guys as well?!

Since it is October and I'm in the mood for paranormal/fantasy/spooky kind of books, I thought it would be fun to dedicate the entire month to these kinds of books! I have been stalking a few of my Goodreads friends' shelves in order to find lots of ideas for books to read!

Now I know there is no way I'm going to get through all the books on this list but a girl's gotta give herself some options... right?! ;o)

So... without further adieu... I give you my list!

Lancaster House by Taylor Dean
The Middle Aisle by Taylor Dean
The Gathering by L.L. Muir
Gareth by Diane Darcy
Aiden by Diane Darcy
Liam by Diane Darcy
Kenrick by Diane Darcy
MacBean by Diane Darcy
Niall by Diane Darcy
Ronan by Diane Darcy
The Fireman Finds His Flame by Heather Horrocks
The Hacker Pushes Her Luck by Heather Horrocks
Cupid Misses the Mark by Heather Horrocks
Make It Count by Tamar Sloan
Lady of Breken Manor by Heather B. Moore
The Protectors by T.N. Simmons
All By My Selfie by Jo Noelle

What are some of the books you want to read this month?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment