Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Beauty and the Beast Month - Reading List


Let the Beauty and the Beast reading binge begin! I have my reading list ready! Not sure if I'll get to all of these books this month but I am definitely going to try! And I might be adding more if I happen to see an amazing book that my fellow bookworms are reading... ;) Hehe.

So... without further adieu... I give you my list...

1. Beastly by Alex Flinn
2. Becoming Beauty by Sarah Boucher
3. The Whispered Kiss by Marcia Lynn McClure
4. The Curse Girl by Kate Avery Ellison
5. Making Faces by Amy Harmon
6. Beastly Charm by Jennifer Youngblood - Did not finish at 37%. It just wasn't a good fit for me.
7. Beauty: An Everland Ever After Tale by Caroline Lee
8. Divine Deception by Marcia Lynn McClure
9. Seeking Persephone by Sarah M. Eden
10. The Stranger She Married by Donna Hatch
11. Beauty and the Beach by Diane Darcy

So are you ready?! Do you have your list?! Yes?! Well then let's do this! Happy reading my fellow bookworms! :)

2 Comments:

  1. Thanks for the book choices. I haven't read most of these and hope I can get to some of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! I've read 3 of them but never reviewed them so I decided they just HAD to be read again! ;) Hehe. You'll have to let me know if you get to read any and if you liked them! :)

      Delete