Saturday, May 21, 2016

KJ's Book Nook Presents.. Fairy Tale Month!


If any of you are like me, you LOVE a good Fairy Tale Retelling! While going through my books trying to decide what to read next I noticed that not only do I have a lot of Fairy Tale books but I have a lot that haven't been read yet. 

And this got me thinking. Why not host a Fairy Tale month on my blog? So guess what party people?! That's exactly what I am going to do! ;) 

I have decided that for the month of June it will be... 


That's right.. I am starting with my all time FAVORITE Fairy Tale... Beauty and the Beast! 

Do you have a blog and want to join in? Sweet! Grab the picture, make a list and start reading with me on June 1st! Post a link to your blog in the comments so that we can see which books you will be reading and reviewing. 

Don't have a blog but still want to join in? Fabulous! You can email me the link to your review and I will do a weekly post sharing all the reviews. :) 

I have to tell you that I am a bit on the excited side for this! I hope there are others out there who will join me! If you have any questions, please let me know! :) 

4 Comments:

  1. You know my link, but I'll post it anyway. :)
    https://www.katiescleanbookcollection.blogspot.com
    I'm soooo excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wahoooooo! Can't wait to see which ones you choose! Thanks for joining me! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm just compiling my list right now! Excited to see which ones people choose to read. Great idea, KJ!

    www.bookwormnation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited to see which ones people choose as well! This is going to be lots of fun! Well.. at least I think so.. ;) Hehe. Thanks for joining me! :)

      Delete