Monday, August 11, 2014

Review-Mania! List

Update: This little list may take a little longer than expected since this girl finally got a J-O-B!! YAY!! Love it but it REALLY cuts into my reading time!! ;) Hehe. So stay tuned for these reviews... they will be coming... I promise!! :)

After going through my list and getting a feel for my mood I have come up with 13 books. Ambitious? A little. But this girl loves to read! And I think it's a pretty good goal for the next month and a half. ;o)

So... without further adieu here is my list!

Soul of Flame by Rebecca Ethington
You Belong With Me by Shannon Guymon
I Belong With You by Shannon Guymon
My Sweetheart by Shannon Guymon
Come To Me by Shannon Guymon
Bound By Blood by Tracey Jane Jackson
Bound By Fire by Tracey Jane Jackson
Bound by Secrets by Tracey Jane Jackson
Bound by Song by Tracey Jane Jackson
Bound by Dreams by Tracey Jane Jackson
Beauty and the Beast by Jenni James
The Frog Prince by Jenni James
Steal His Heart by Diane Darcy

Now to get to reading... wish me luck! :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment