Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Love In Tune by Caitie Quinn


Synopsis:

Melissa Foehner is a rock star babysitter—er, Tour Logistics Manager—with the patience of a saint. That is until her star and his slacker buddy go missing. Now nothing will stop her from getting the show back on the road…Not even a broad set of shoulders and a smart mouth.

Kyle MacLean has known Melissa was the woman for him for months. Now he has one night to win her over.

My Review: 4 Stars

First things first... *note to self* Do NOT eat or drink anything while reading this book!! You never know when you're going to find something hilarious and you don't want Pepsi flying out of your nose or take a chance of choking on your food!! And before you ask... yes... that happened to me!! Lol.

Now... on to my review. I just have to say that I don't normally give more than 3 stars for short stories but I loved this one so it got an extra star. BUT I WANT MORE DANG IT!! I would LOVE to see this as a full length novel!!

Melissa sees herself as a rock star babysitter instead of a tour logistics manager. And let me just tell you if I had been in her shoes I seriously would have either quit or killed His Majesty. I get that he's a rock star and has a tough job but seriously he treated her like she was a little peon! And he was seriously in need of a Gibbs Slap!!

Kyle pretty much rocked! Yes he could be a pain but I could see where he was coming from. And let me tell you... he knows how to put His Majesty in his place!! I would have LOVED to hear the other side of the conversation when he put him in his place!! ;) I loved how he went to bat for Melissa and helped others see how much she really did and how much she was really worth.

Again... I want MORE!! I really... really... really would love to have the full story of Melissa and Kyle!! If I was this entertained by a short story just imagine how much more entertained I would be with a full length novel!! Guess I'll just have to check out her other books... ;) Hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment