Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Falling For Rayne by Shannon Guymon


Synopsis:

Garrett Murphy is used to rejection. As a child, he was rejected by his mother and as a man he was rejected by Jane Kendall. Going without love has turned Garrett into a man who doesn't trust in a woman's heart. So when he meets Rayne Nyman, she's too good to be true. She's beautiful, talented and sweet. She also happens to be a world renowned pianist. He knows there's no way she'd ever want to stay in Fircest with him when she could be living the life she was born to. Rayne is determined to prove him wrong and show him that love can be forever but when she comes under fire and her life is put in danger, she might not have the chance.

My Rating: 5 Stars

03/01/17 - It was time to pull this book out and reread it again! My first book of my Rereading Madness! YAY! Believe it or not... I have honestly forgotten who the bad guy is! It's like I'm reading it for the first time! ;) Hehe.

*dreamy sigh*

Falling for Rayne is A-MAZ-ING!! I absolutely LOVED it!!

Garrett has been a favorite of mine since the Love and Dessert trilogy and I was absolutely THRILLED to find out that he was going to get his own series with his very own HEA!! If anyone deserves one it's definitely him!! And of course Rayne does too!! She is completely PERFECT for him!! I just have to say that she was one determined little firecracker and I loved it!! They both kind of had a crappy childhood but being together makes them want to live... be happy... and just enjoy life! And seeing Rayne enjoying the little things in life just made my heart smile!! I'm always saying it's the little things that matter the most! :)

I'm loving all the characters in this series already! Ivy... Cleo... Becket... Asher... I am SO excited for their stories! I have my thoughts on how things are going to work out and I'm secretly hoping I'm right... ;) Hehe. I foresee twists... turns... and secrets... ;)

And the little added mystery?! Very intrigued and also have a few suspicions... I don't want to give anything away but I think it's going to be a bit surprising to see how it all ends. Graham and Liam are just creepy and I know we haven't seen the last of them... *shivers*

Shannon... you are AMAZING!! Once again you sucked me in and I just could not stop reading once I started!! And after reading this book I have to say that Falling for Rayne was indeed the PERFECT title!! I cannot wait to read the next book in this series... let the adventures continue!! ;)

And of course the casting... how perfect is this?! I can TOTALLY see Stephen Amell as Garrett... can't you?! ;)
 


2 Comments:

  1. Okay, now I totally want to read this again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving rereading these books! Shannon commented on FB that all the characters will be making an appearance in her new book! Eeeeeeeeeek! I can't wait! <3

    ReplyDelete