Sunday, December 14, 2014

Fate Changer by Katie Lee O'Guinn


Synopsis:

Fate Changer is Book 3 in The Lost Witch Trilogy. Sarah and Zane try to find a way to free themselves from Charles Langford's wicked obsession. She finds new friends and new enemies and must embrace her power in order to save the man she loves. As she comes close to death over and over, she has to put all of her trust in magic and love.

My Rating: 5 Stars

**WARNING** May Contain Spoilers! If you have not read the previous books and do NOT like knowing what happens then I would suggest you stop reading now!

Oh. My. HECK! I could NOT put Fate Changer down! There were so many twists and turns that I was not expecting... AT ALL!!

We pick up with our beloved characters after the tragic death of Francis. They are trying to figure out how they are going to be able to fight off Charles without her. Sarah has been given a month to decide whether or not she will be going to Charles willingly or whether he is going to take her and break her. This of course gives them time to figure out what in the world they are going to do!

There is SO much that happened that I don't even know where to start or what to say!! I want everyone to read this series but I don't want to give it all away!! It was AMAZING!!

Lets start with Sarah and Zane. Seriously.. these two just cannot catch a break! All they want is a little normal but that just does not happen! Between Charles, Mason and Race these two have to constantly stay on their toes! Both of their lives are in danger from different people and they did end up having some close calls.

Next we have Lash... what to say about him?! Well first and foremost he DID redeem himself in my eyes! He actually turned into one of the characters that I loved! He's had a hard life, his father is a psycho, he's in love with a girl that he'll never have.. my heart just breaks for him! But he finds a family with Sarah, Zane and everyone else.. and he's on the road to falling out of love with Sarah.. life may have been rough but it's definitely starting to look up for him!

And I think Charlie deserves her own little section too. She's also had a rough life and was passed around from foster home to foster home. She was tough and mean in Blood Rush but honestly that was just a front for a hurt girl who had never been loved. I really enjoyed seeing her grow and become a better person. She ended up being one of my favorites as well. :)

Ugh! And lets just bunch up Charles, Mason and Race in one very small paragraph. I hate them all! They are psycho! And they all deserved what was coming to them! Period end of discussion! Grrrr. Stupid jerks!

And then we have all the new characters that came together to help Sarah and Zane. Loved them! They were only there for a short period of time but there were some fun ones! I think my favorite was Jericho. Now he would be fun to read about! *hint hint* ;)

All in all I absolutely LOVED The Lost Witch Series! It was intense and had me on the edge of my seat the majority of the time.. I just could not put any of these books down! I completely devoured them! My emotions were off the charts and I felt everything thing that the characters felt. I LOVE any book that can do that! Katie's writing sucked me in from the very beginning and just proved to me all over again what an AMAZING writer she is!! I will DEFINITELY read anything and everything that she publishes!! And yes... you should too!! What are you waiting for?! Go and grab The Lost Witch series RIGHT NOW!! ;)

And no my casting choices have still not changed but I just love seeing them at the end of each of my posts!! ;) Hehe.

 


2 Comments:

  1. *sigh* So glad you enjoyed it!! I was waiting on pins and needles for this review :) Thanks so much. Love this blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my heck! I loved it! It'll definitely be one that gets passed on to my niece for sure! She will LOVE it too! ;)

      Delete