Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Let The Swooning Begin!! Swoon Fest With Shannon Guymon?! Yes Please!!


Yes... you heard me right!! The whole month of March Shannon Guymon aka Katie Lee O'Guinn will be getting her very own SWOON FEST!! I have been DYING to do this since last year!! I am so SUPER excited.. I just can't even tell you!! It's going to be AMAZING!! We have lots of fun stuff planned... Gabbing with Guymon... Trivia Tuesday... Casting Reveals... Yummy Recipes... and some pretty dang good prizes!! ;)

Just like the last Swoon Fest it will be hosted on Kathy's amazing blog... Bookworm Nation. So mark your calendars and make sure you join us!! It's going to be lots and lots of fun!! I PROMISE!! I mean how could it NOT be?! This is Shannon we're talking about!! She is one of the most AMAZING authors ever!!

What?! You haven't read ANY of her books yet?! Seriously?! Well then March is the PERFECT time to start!! You'll be hooked after ONE book!! Well... at least I was.. ;) Hehe.

Still on the fence about joining us?! Really?! Hmmm... what else can I tell you... Well... there may or may not be an announcement during the month of March!! And there will be NO other hints besides that! So now you'll just HAVE to join us!! Hehe. You know you love me!! ;)

P.S. I have to give a shout out to my friend Nancy, who I work with, for doing such an AMAZING job on our Swoon Fest Banner!! Isn't it gorgeous?! I LOVE it!! Thanks Nancy!! You are the BESTEST!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment