Sunday, April 26, 2015

Kiss of Fire by Rebecca Ethington

I have read this series so many times but it was all before I started my blog. Since I have just completed my "refresher course" before reading and finishing Burnt Devotion, I thought it would only be right to post them all on here as well. It is, after all, one of my favorite series. So... sit back and enjoy the Imdalind ride as I pay tribute to an amazing author... Rebecca Ethington!! :) And P.S. To all of you who look forward to my castings... you won't see one until my Burnt Devotion review. It's not going to be couples... just some of the characters that I have loved throughout the series so far... and even a new one. But you will get to see a glimpse of who I see while reading. ;)



Synopsis:

Joclyn Despain has been marred by a brand on her skin. She doesn't know why the mark appeared on her neck, but she doesn't want anyone to see it, including her best friend Ryland, who knows everything else about her. The scar is the reason she hides herself behind baggy clothes, and won't let the idea of kissing Ryland enter her mind, no matter how much she wants to.
The scar is the reason she is being hunted.

If only she knew that she was.

If only she had known that the cursed stone her estranged father sent for her 16th birthday would trigger a change in her. Now, she is being stalked by a tall blonde man, and is miraculously throwing her high school bully ten feet in the air.

Joclyn attempts to find some answers and the courage to follow her heart. When Ryland finds her scar; only he knows what it means, and who will kill her because of it.

My Review: 5 Stars

WHAT?! NO!! That was NOT supposed to happen!! I can't be left hanging like this!! So NOT fair!! Ugh!!

I was totally sucked into Kiss of Fire from the start and absolutely LOVED it!! Joclyn and Ryland quickly moved their way to the top of my most cutest and amazing couples list!! They were best friends from the start... fell in love over their years of friendship... and not only make each other better but together they are complete. *sigh* I so cannot WAIT for book two to come out!!

I am SO glad I stumbled upon Rebecca L. Ethington! After reading Kiss of Fire she too has moved to the top of one of my lists... favorite authors!! I can't wait to see what's in store for Joclyn and Ryland in Eyes of Ember! :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment