So, what's a girl to do when she really wants to do another challenge?! Why make her own of course!
Allow me to share with you KJ's Book Nook 2017 Reading Challenge!
2. A book with a pretty cover: Hit and Run Love by Jennifer Peel
3. A trilogy:
5. A book by a friend's favorite author: I'm going to be a bit ambitious for this one. I have three friends that I always talk books with. So I am going to read a book from each of their favorite authors.. ;) Hehe.
10. A book with a topic you dislike: Spirit of the Knight by Debbie Peterson (I am so NOT a ghost story fan! Haha.)
11. A book that "everyone" has read but you: Divergent by Veronica Roth
18. A book set in a place you would like to visit: Never Trust the Rain by Laura D. Bastian
Now, I can't take all the credit for coming up with the above choices. My good friend Katie over at Katie's Clean Book Collection helped come up with the various options. We had a list of about 40ish options... I just narrowed it down to 18. ;) Hehe. You can see her 2017 Reading Challenge list here.
Does this challenge sound like one you would love and could accomplish? Then feel free to join me! Happy reading my fellow bookworms!