Saturday, December 30, 2017

2018 Reading Challenge

Since I really enjoyed making and doing my 2017 Reading Challenge, I thought I would keep it going and do a new one for 2018! 

I didn't see any 2018 Reading Challenges that I would enjoy so I made my own again! Hehe.

Allow me to share with you KJ's Book Nook 2018 Reading Challenge!


1. Start a new series: The Sidelined Wife by Jennifer Peel
2. A book with a title that makes you go Hmmm..: A Madness Most Discreet by Nichole Van
3. A book you own but have never read: All By My Selfie by Jo Noelle
4. A book published this year: Hothouse Flower by Taylor Dean
5. Reread a favorite book from 2017: Pianos and Promises Collection by Jennifer Peel
6. Reread a favorite book from 2016: Pimpernel by Sheralyn Pratt
7. Reread a favorite book from 2015: Rough Around the Edges Meets Refined by Rachael Anderson
8. A book based on its cover: Silver Star by Lisa Swinton
9. A fairytale retelling: Finding Beauty in the Beast by Jessilyn Stewart Peaslee
10. A book by an author's pen name: Stone Silence by Taylor Dean
11. A steampunk novel: Kiss of the Spindle by Nancy Campbell Allen
12. A book with an ocean, lake or sea on the cover: Bargaining with the Boss by Jennifer Shirk
13. A book with over 300 pages: #Starstruck by Sariah Wilson
14. A book with less than 150 pages: The Unwanted Suitor by Michelle Pennington
15. A book that has been on your TBR list forever: Jade's Cowboy Crush by Kimberly Krey
16. A book with one of the four seasons in the title: Autumn's Embrace by Laura D. Bastian
17. A book WITHOUT people on the cover: Written in Blood by Rebecca Deel
18. A book with food in the title: The Cupcake Dilemma by Jennifer Rodewald
19. A book that a movie is based on: Christmas in Homestead by Kara Tate
20. A book with magic or angels: Cupid Misses the Mark by Heather Horrocks

Does this challenge sound like one you would love and could accomplish? Then feel free to join me!

2018 Reading Challenge Participants:

Katie

Happy reading my fellow bookworms!

4 Comments:

  1. I'm so mad, I know I wrote down a list for all the books I wanted to do for your challenge and I CANT find it! Grr! I guess I'll have to write up a new one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That stinks! I do a post or type something up on my computer because I will always lose a list I wrote down! Haha. Good luck! Maybe once you get started you'll remember the books you chose? If you end up doing a post, send me the link and I'll add it to my post. :)

      Delete
  2. I love doing reading challenges. I have discovered so many new great authors this way.I have the perfect book in mind for a lot of these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always had a hard time with them because I could never finish them! But once my friend and I started creating our own, I became a fan! You should totally join us with this one! :)

      Delete