Thursday, August 3, 2017

The Proposing Kind by Bria Quinlan


Synopsis:

Hailey Tate is living the good life: A new book contract, great friends, the man of her—oh, who is she kidding, she never would have dreamed up pro-ball player, Connor Ryan. But somehow, they work.

So when Connor may or may not have proposed, it's left up to Hailey and her Brew Crew girls figure it all out. Ridiculousness, shenanigans, arguments, and reconciliations ensue…because, Quirky Girl Power!

But at the end of it all, is Hailey ready to marry America’s Most Eligible Athlete or is time to call a delay on that particular play?

My Review: 5 Stars

First things first... if you have NOT read The Catching Kind then I would NOT suggest reading The Proposing Kind! If you want my personal opinion then I suggest reading the entire series in order. It's fun and super cute! I have loved every book I have read so far! 

And now... on to my review... ;) 

Hailey never imagined she would be dating Mr. Baseball/America's Most Eligible Bachelor, let alone maybe being engaged to him! How does one become maybe engaged?! Leave it to Connor to kind of, sort of, maybe propose and leave Hailey hanging wondering WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON?! 

On top of dealing with her maybe proposal, she has to deal with everything changing around her. Like the rest of us, Hailey does not like change and is on the verge of one big panic attack. But there is one constant that she can always count on to ground her and bring everything back into focus... Connor. 

Connor may be one of the major factors causing craziness in Hailey's life, but he is also one of the major factors in making everything in life just fall into place. From the outside looking in, they may not look like they fit into each other's world, but to them, life just wouldn't be complete without the other in it. They just fit. Life may not be full of sunshine and roses, but at the end of the day they have each other to balance and maneuver this crazy thing we call life together. 

*dreamy sigh*

I am not ashamed to admit that I was one of those people who wanted MORE when it came to Hailey and Connor! When I heard that Ms. Quinlan had written a sequel to The Catching Kind, you better believe I snagged it without even reading the synopsis because... Hailey and Connor! Duh! Hehe. This entire series is one the the cutest series I have read and will definitely be rereading them over and over and over again! And I am keeping my fingers crossed for more in this series! I would love to see Dane, Abby and even Gavin get their books! ;) Hehe.

Oh! And I still totally love these two for Hailey and Connor! <3

4 Comments:

  1. I'm DYING to read this series. I've got to move it up the TBR pronto! :) Great review and perfect casting (I know it's perfect because it always is, haha).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really do need to move it up! You will LOVE these books... I just know it! Can't wait to hear what you think!

      Delete
  2. Great picks for Hailey and Connor! Totally cute ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwww... thank you! Casting is always so fun for me! And it makes me happy when others like them too! ;) Hehe.

      Delete