Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Guess What October Is?! Swoon Fest!!

What is Swoon Fest you may ask?! Well you see I belong to this awesome book club on Goodreads called Happily Ever After Book Club. Each month we pick a book that we read and discuss. For the month of October we decided that instead of reading just one book that we would dedicate the month to one author and read as many of their books as we can. We all took a vote and the name Swoon Fest was born! :)

My amazing friend Kathy will be hosting this event on her blog, Bookworm Nation. This year the author that we are honoring is Marcia Lynn McClure. And let me tell you I am super excited! There will be a few giveaways, character castings, trivias, quotes and some really yummy recipes! Anyone who is interested is more than welcome to join us! 

I have made my list of books I want to read again. No clue if I'll be able to read them all but I am definitely going to try! Here are the ones I have chosen: 

A Better Reason To Fall In Love
A Crimson Frost
Sweet Cherry Ray
The Heavenly Surrender
Daydreams
Divine Deception
The Time Of Aspen Falls
Sudden Storms
The Rogue Knight
The Pirate Ruse
The Chimney Sweep Charm
One Classic Latin Lover, Please
Tide of the Mermaid Tears
Kissing Cousins

*UPDATE* I realized there was no way I was going to read all the books on my original list so it has been shortened. Crossing my fingers I'll be able to get through the rest of these! But again... not sure if that's going to happen!! Haha.

Can't wait for tomorrow when our First Annual Swoon Fest will begin!! Hope to see some of you there!!


2 Comments:

  1. Even if it ends up just being the two of us, it'll be fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree!! I may just start tonight!! ;) Hehe.

      Delete