Friday, July 17, 2015

Birthday Mystery Box Winners!!

I was EXTREMELY excited to see how many entries we had for the mystery boxes!! Seriously... it was AMAZING!! I would check every morning and see more and more entries coming in and I may or may not have squealed a few times!! Hehe. It makes me think you guys are just as excited as I am about these two little boxes!! ;)

I have loved reading all the entries and adding all the new ideas to my list for future mystery boxes! Yes... I said future mystery boxes... ;) There is no way that I can stop now!! Haha. Not sure how often I'll be doing them but there will DEFINITELY be more boxes in the future!! I have been keeping my eyes open for new books and other fun little things so stayed tuned for more!!

And now.. the part that I just KNOW you all have been waiting for....


Jackie Johnson 

and

Kathy Hart

CONGRATULATIONS ladies!!! I will be emailing both of you for your address and then I will get these shipped out to you very soon!! I hope you both enjoy!! :)

Thanks to everyone who participated in this giveaway!! You all have helped make my first giveaway a success!! Stay tuned for the next mystery box giveaway!! :)

1 Comments:

  1. THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!

    I'm not going to lie, I'll probably be running to the mailbox every day until it gets here. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete