Saturday, March 17, 2018

His Personally Relationship Manager by Jennifer Peel


Synopsis:

Kenadie Marshall has suffered the most public of humiliations, being left at the altar. Instead of wallowing in her misery, she makes it her mission to help others find true and lasting love, all while swearing off relationships for good. Between the software application she developed and a team of relationship managers, her brainchild, Binary Search, has an uncanny knack for choosing the perfect match almost every time.

Attractive and loveable Jason Hadley is taken with Kenadie Marshall from their first meeting. Determined to win her over, he does anything and everything he can think of, even if it means using her firm’s service and dating other women to stay close to her.

Will Kenadie realize she’s met her match before it’s too late? Or will Jason’s ploy go too far? Find out in His Personal Relationship Manager, a romantic comedy with an epic battle of wills.


My Review: 5 Stars!!

March 2018:

I'm sure it will come as no surprise to hear that I still absolutely love His Personal Relationship Manager! It's been a couple of years since I have read it so it was kinda like reading it for the first time all over again! I got sucked in all over again! I can't wait to reread Zander's book!

January 2016:

Kenadie has suffered the worst of humiliations... being left at the alter. If that wasn't bad enough her controlling ex-fiance called her names and said some awful things to her in front of everyone! Crushed and heartbroken, she locks her heart up tight and refuses to let anyone enter in ever again. She has her mom, her brothers, her niece and her best friend, Zander. She doesn't need anyone else. She throws herself into her business, Binary Search. She is determined to do whatever she can to make it so no one has to go through what she went through. Everyday she is just going through the motions... she is not living her life... she is just existing. . 

Jason has been jilted by his ex-fiance as well. He moves to Georgia for a fresh start. From the first moment he met Kenadie, he felt a connection. He had never met anyone like her before. The more time he spent with her the more he wanted to pursue this beautiful, intriguing, complicated woman. He definitely has his work cut out for him and will need to have the patience of Job if he ever wants to snag this beauty that has no clue he is falling in love with her!

Watching Kenadie and Jason get to know each other and watching their friendship grow into something more was sweet and beautiful and yes, at times, frustrating! I wanted to shake Kenadie and say "Hello!! Wake up!! It's you!! It's always been you!!" Lol. But as mentioned before Jason has the patience of Job. He was NOT going to give up on them! *dreamy sigh* I absolutely LOVE Jason! He is my new favorite hero! <3  

There were just so many things I loved about this book! The one liners... the old biddies... Hawaii Five-O... Gibbs slaps that Kenadie would give Zander.

And speaking of Zander... I absolutely LOVED him! Even when he was acting like a punk! But I get where he was coming from... I really do! We all need a best friend like Zander! I wonder if Ms. Peel will ever think of giving him his own book?!?! That would be the icing on the cake for me!! ;) Hehe.

This was another home run by Jennifer Peel!! There is a reason she quickly jumped to the top of my favorite authors list... she is AMAZING!! I have seriously LOVED all of her books!! They just keep getting better and better!! This is definitely my new favorite of hers!! I can't WAIT to see what she has in store for us next!!  

And of course I just cannot forget my casting choices!! This one was actually a no brainer for me... these two were just PERFECT in my opinion!! ;) 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment