Saturday, March 10, 2018

Author's Corner #15


Welcome to Author's Corner hosted by KJ's Book NookKatie's Clean Book Collection and Bookworm Nation! Once a month we will feature either a favorite author or new to us author. We will share the author's bio, one of our favorite books of theirs and a review. Each of us will be featuring a different author each month so there will also be links to each of our posts.

For this month's Author's Corner I am going to choose...



Cami Checketts is married and the proud mother of four future WWF champions. Sometimes between being a human horse, cleaning up magic potions, and driving boys to lacrosse practice, she gets the chance to write fiction. 

Cami graduated from Utah State University with a degree in Exercise Science. She and her family live in the beautiful Cache Valley of Northern Utah. During the two months of the year it isn't snowing, she enjoys swimming, hiking, biking, running, and water-skiing. 

A portion of the proceeds from Cami's books will be donated to Humanitarian Aid. 100% of Humanitarian Aid goes to help those in need throughout the world.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I can't tell you how I first discovered Cami Checketts but I'm sure glad I did! Her books are always amazing and I find myself getting lost in them every single time! I have to tell you that it's really hard to pick just one favorite! I have loved so many of her books! But I'll share the one that stands out most in my mind... ;) If you haven't read any of her books then I would highly recommend you grab some and read them!


Every stage actress wants fans, but what happens when one goes too far?

Emmy has the perfect life— a house on the beach, a successful career headlining the local theater, and love. But when a brutal murder brings unimaginable grief, Emmy’s world comes crashing down. As she tries to pick up the pieces, she can’t seem to avoid Josh, the new fireman in town. 

Emmy does her best to fight the sizzle in her chest when Josh is near. But with the stalker still out there, terrorizing her and those she cares about, she can’t fall for anyone—especially Josh, a suspect in the murder investigation. 

If Emmy allows a man to get close, it’s not just her heart she puts at risk, it’s her life.

You can check out my review here.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

And don't for get to check out Katie's post here and Kathy's post here

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Do you have a blog and want to join us for Author's Corner? Then grab the picture and post with us! We will be posting the 2nd Saturday of each month. Make sure you share your link with us so we can check out your favorite authors as well! 

Happy reading my fellow bookworms!

4 Comments:

  1. Ooohhh, I loved that book! Cami is such a great writer! Good pick. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! This might be one of my all-time favorites too.
    Hugs,
    Cami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! And thank you for writing it! I have read it a few times and each time I get sucked in and have a hard time putting it down! And if you don't already know, I LOVE it when that happens! Hehe.

      Delete