Thursday, December 1, 2016

My Christmas TBR List!


I absolutely LOVE Christmas! The pretty lights, trees, songs, chilly weather, yummy candies and treats, family, friends, food and of course BOOKS! Christmas themed books are SO much fun to read! It is something that I look forward to doing all year long!

So I thought this year I would dedicate the month of December to nothing but Christmas books! Fun, right?! And since I'm sure there are a few of you out there that feel the same way I do about Christmas books, I thought it would be fun to share my list with all of you! I also want to know what YOU will be reading this month!

Are you ready?! Then let's share! ;o)

Here's my Christmas TBR list:

One Enchanted Eve by Melissa Tagg
Kissing Santa by Heather Horrocks
Cookie Girl Christmas by Christene Houston
Married to Santa by Beverly Farr
The Faithful One by Cami Checketts
A Cliche Christmas by Nicole Deese
The Chimney Sweep Charm by Marcia Lynn McClure
Take a Walk With Me by Marcia Lynn McClure

Ambitious? Yes! Am I going to read them all? No clue! Will I add more? Probably! I'm giving myself lots and lots of options! ;o) Hehe,

So what about you?! What do you plan on reading this month? Inquiring minds want to know!

1 Comments:

  1. I've read some of these and looking at your list almost makes me want to re-read them! :)

    ReplyDelete