Friday, November 26, 2021

Trusting in You by Jess Mastorakos

 

Synopsis:

Am I falling for my client? I plead the fifth.

The moment Lucy James walks into my office, I know beyond a reasonable doubt that I’m in big trouble.

Exhibit A: The way my heart kicks up a notch every time she looks at me.

Exhibit B: The fierce need I have to help her and her neurodivergent teen brother, even though I’m already swamped and shouldn’t take on another case.

Exhibit C: The fact that I can’t seem to get her off my mind long after she leaves.

Once we sign on the dotted line, a relationship between us could get me disbarred. So even though she appears to be everything I’ve ever wanted in a woman, I know I need to stay far, far away.

But helping Lucy means spending time in each other’s worlds. And now I have a feeling mine will never be the same.

My Review: 5 Stars

If I had to describe this book in one word it would be AMAZING! From the moment I picked it up, I was transported back to San Diego where I lived and breathed all things Eric and Lucy. I had the hardest time leaving. I found myself sneaking in reading whenever I could. I love it when a book can capture me and make the world around me just disappear. 

Eric and Lucy are seriously the best! I quickly fell in love with these two and found myself rooting them on from the very beginning. They were absolutely perfect for each other. And it didn't hurt that their flirting, chemistry, and swoony kisses were hot, hot, hot! 

This is the perfect addition to the San Diego Marines series. I'm so glad that Eric finally got his story! If anyone needed a HEA, it's him! 

This is a prime example of why Ms. Mastorakos is one of my favorite authors. I can always count on her to give me that much needed break from reality. I can't wait to see where she takes us next! 

As for my casting, *le sigh*. I'm in love! What do you think? 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment