Monday, October 23, 2017

The Middle Aisle by Taylor Dean


Synopsis:

Zoe Grayson is back in Lancaster House, ordered to bed rest for the duration of her unexpected pregnancy. Doctor Wade Channing, her overzealous psychiatrist, is living in Lancaster House, taking care of her, waiting on her, and tending to her every need. It seems to be the perfect arrangement.

There’s just one catch.

She has to tell him her story—everything that has happened in her life since the moment she escaped from Serenity Hills. It’s been quite an adventure to include renovating another home and a walk down the middle aisle.

But, that’s all over now. Nothing is real. It never was.

How did she end up in this miserable situation?

My Review: 5 Stars

After escaping Serenity Hills, Zoe finds herself back at Lancaster House, unexpectedly pregnant and at the mercy of Doctor Channing. To say life is complicated would be an understatement. How in the world did she get where she is? She thought it was all real. Every. Single. Bit. But the more she talks with Doctor Channing, the more she realizes that it's not. Now she has to come to terms with living her life without Andre. 

But the harder she tries to come to terms with everything that happened, the more depressed she becomes. Was her life with Andre so bad? Why can't everyone leave her alone and let her live the way she wants to live. She's not hurting anyone so why is Doctor Channing so focused on expelling Andre from her life?

But what if Doctor Channing is wrong? What if Andre is indeed real? Can she live the rest of her life with all the "what if's" running through her head? She loves Andre, real or not. And she wants him back. Now she just has to figure out how to make that happen while leaving Doctor Channing in the dark. Because if there's one thing she's learned on this journey it's never acknowledge that Andre is real out loud. You never know what people will do when faced with the impossible. 

Wow! Talk about a roller-coaster of emotions! This book is full of twists and turns that I honestly did NOT see coming! And I have to tell you that I found myself doubting what in the world was going on! I'm going to tell you now, don't even try to guess what happens! You will NEVER figure it out! Just go with it... you will not be disappointed! This is the PERFECT series to read in the month of October! I am SO glad I finally bumped this up my list!

Ms. Dean did an amazing job of sucking me in again! I was getting angry when real life was getting in the way of my reading time! I was SO not happy! Lol. I thoroughly enjoyed the journey she took me on! I can't wait to read more books by her! 

You have already seen this but my review wouldn't be complete without it! *dreamy sigh*


Content: Mild swearing. Mild Violence. Talk of rape but no detail.

5 Comments:

  1. I wholeheartedly agree with you on everything KJ!!! Such an amazing book, totally sucked me in and took me for a ride, I was so mad when I had to make pit stops πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I love, love, love, your casting, you nailed it!!! 😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Darn that real life! It just needs to stop! Why can't there be 8 days in the week?! The 8th day can be dedicated to reading only! Haha.

      Delete
  2. And thank you, Kathy Jo! I was not expecting such a fabulous, glowing review!! Wow! I can’t begin to tell you how happy this makes me! I’m so glad you loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! Like I said before... I have NO clue why it took me so long to read this series! I need to stop doing stuff like that! Haha.

      Delete