Tuesday, November 6, 2018

#TFBRC - #HEARTBREAKER


If you didn't already know, I only read books that have HEA. But sometimes those books can break your heart while you're reading it. This book happens to be one of those heart breaking in the middle. I lost count of how many tissues I actually used while reading. But guys! This book is absolutely AMAZING! I ADORED it and have read it TWICE already! If you have not read this book, or The Sidelined Wife, then you are definitely missing out! I HIGHLY recommend this series! But keep those tissues handy for The Secretive Wife! 


Which book have you read the was a #HEARTBREAKER?

Come join in on the fun and enter to win some AMAZING prizes here!


4 Comments:

  1. I read this a couple of nights ago. Pretty much soaked both sides of my pillow and couldn't sleep until i finished it. So good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was the same way! Once I started it, I couldn't put it down until I finished it! You should have seen my pile of tissues! But I absolutely LOVED this book! I have read it twice already and plan to read it a third time before the year is over! Hehe.

      Delete
  2. I was up till way too late reading this too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wasn't it AMAZING?! I think it's my favorite book I've read all year! Loved it!

      Delete