Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Treasured in Turtle Bay by Jess Mastorakos

 

Synopsis:

It’s all fun and games until their fake relationship sparks real feelings.

Molly Whitman’s carefully arranged life unravels when her fiancé dumps her right before their wedding. Now she’s headed to Hawaii on the honeymoon of a lifetime—alone.

Helicopter Crew Chief Roman Russo has never thought of himself as a knight in shining armor. But when Molly forgets to cancel some honeymoon activities and needs someone to stand in as her husband, he’s right there to save the day.

Armed with her fake husband and three weeks of sand, sun, and sightseeing, Molly intends to forget the past and move forward. But is pretending to be married to this handsome Marine clouding her vision of the future?

My Review: 5 Stars

There's no better feeling than opening up your email and finding a book you've been dying to get your hands on sitting in your inbox waiting to be read. I may or may not have squealed and did a little happy dance as I jumped out of bed to hurry to complete my "must do" chores before sitting down and devouring this book.

If Hawaii hadn't already been on my bucket list, this book would have sealed the deal. From the moment I started reading, I felt like I was right there with Molly and Roman experiencing everything they did and watching them fall in love.

Molly and Roman, while polar opposites, are pretty perfect for each other. They balance each other out and make each other better. I really enjoyed watching their relationship develop. I confess that I had one of those goofy grins on my face the majority of the time I was reading this book and I lost count of how many times I let out little dreamy sighs. Y'all! That epilogue was perfect!

I absolutely loved every minute I spent in Turtle Bay. And in case anyone is wondering, I totally looked up Turtle Bay Resort the moment I finished reading this book! Y'all! One word... GORGEOUS! 😍

I am extremely excited about this new series! I cannot wait for Mac's story. I'm definitely intrigued. This is one of those times that I have to remind myself... "Writing takes time!" I'm not going to lie... I am horrible when it comes to waiting for the next book by a favorite author to be released.

Y'all. I have loved every book I've read of Ms. Mastorakos' and I highly recommend checking out these sweet romances. I can't get enough of them!

I know I say this all the time but come on! How can I not say it?! I am loving these two! Aren't they perfect?! *dreamy sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment