Saturday, August 13, 2022

More Than a Pretty Face by Remi Carrington

 

Synopsis:

The one who got away was here all along

When I’m abandoned at a party and find myself in a vulnerable situation, a stranger rescues me. I want to thank him, but I have no memory of his face, only a text telling my housemate that he’s a cowboy with a pretty face. That’s not a lot to go on.

I’ve build him up as a fantasy in my head, but when a flirtatious ranch hand makes his interest clear, I have to choose between clinging to a memory, one that’s fuzzy at best, and embracing the present.

A real-life cowboy is better than a dream. Right? What if I’m wrong about that?

My Review: 5 Stars

Have you ever picked up a book, started reading it, and instantly knew you were going to have the hardest time putting it down? That was me with this book and y'all, let me tell you, it was amazing!

I quickly fell in love with all things Jasmine and Tyler. It wasn't hard to root for these two. They both had a fun, easy going vibe that made it easy to relate to them. Watching their attraction turn into friendship and then into love melted my heart. Add to that some sizzling chemistry and these two were absolutely perfect for each other. I couldn't help but let out all kinds of dreamy sighs.

I am loving all of these interconnected series. It brings that small town vibe I've come to crave in books. It's make my heart smile to see old friends and meet new ones. And speaking of old friends... I am dying to get my hands on Kent and Poppy's book! Y'all. I have a feeling that theirs is going to an all time favorite of mine. But then again, how can it not be when you have little Mason thrown into the mix. I seriously love that kid!

Now is the time I have to keep reminding myself that writing takes time because all I really want to do is reach out to Ms. Carrington on a daily basis and ask... is it done yet?! There's a reason she's one of my favorites. I cannot wait to see what she has planned for us next!

As for my casting.... *dreamy sigh* I am loving these two! What do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment