Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Summer Book Trek 2014



A friend of mine, Kathy (over at Bookworm Nation), suggested I do the Summer Book Trek hosted by New LDSFiction. And seems how I LOVE to read I thought what the heck! Let's do it! The challenge is to read LDS authors in the month of July and the good news?! You don't have to be LDS to participate! Prizes will be given throughout the month.I'm really looking forward to this challenge!

After going through all the books on my Kindle I have compiled a list of some of the books that I own but have not yet read. I am going to be ambitious and put a bunch of them down here but I am not sure how many of them I will actually read in the month of July. Some may be removed and others may be added... we shall see!

The books are:

Dreaming Of Ivy by Shannon Guymon
Prejudice Meets Pride by Rachael Anderson
Working It Out by Rachael Anderson
Imperfect Love by Rebecca Talley
The Lost Art by Jennifer Griffith
Werewolf Rage by Katie Lee O'Guinn
Werewolf Revenge by Katie Lee O'Guinn
Werewolf Betrayal by Katie Lee O'Guinn
A Perfect Fit by Heather Tullis
SEALed With Love by Heather Tullis
Hunted by Katie Lee O'Guinn
Shadows in the Curtains by Cami Checketts

Wish me luck!! :o)

6 Comments:

  1. Great list. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You started a blog, I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! And I have you to thank for it! I've had a few friends over the years tell me I needed to do one strictly for books but I just let it go in one ear and out the other. But when you told me about the book trek I decided that it was finally time to make one! So thank you! :)

      Delete
  3. Fun list! You'll enjoy the Kimberly Krey books (I have the 3rd book available for loan if you want it). I will say, she published the books in reverse order (so book three came out first, etc). I read them in order of publication and I felt lost with the first (really third) book. I'd recommend reading them in order, it'll be much more enjoyable. Is that totally confusing? I'd start with Reese's Cowboy Crush.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes total sense! I own the third book and actually read that when it came out. I too was confused about Reese and Jade's story. I decided that I wasn't going to continue with the series until they were all out and I could read them in order. The trek seemed like the perfect reason to start this series! And I think I'll add Cassie's story to the list seems how it's been forever since I've read it and I never did a full review on it. My list just keeps getting longer and longer! ;)

      Delete