Tuesday, July 15, 2014

A Perfect Fit by Heather Tullis


Synopsis:

Cami DiCarlo has always known what she wanted and where she belonged, but when her father dies, his will reveals huge secrets—four of them in the form of half sisters she never knew about—and his plans for her future, which aren’t at all what she had in mind.

She finds herself working alongside her sisters as they get ready to open the hotel for business, dealing with personality conflicts, and trying to find out who is trying to destroy the family name and ruin the hotel’s reputation before it even gets started.

Vince Talmadge, local landscape architect, seems miles away from the kind of man she usually dates, but the attraction flares between them from word one. Learning her father picked him out to be her future husband, she is not amused, but neither can she back off the path they’ve begun together. But can two people miles apart in so many ways really make things work?

My Review: 4 Stars

I really enjoyed A Perfect Fit. I thought it was cute and kept my attention from the beginning.

Cami is completely shocked when she goes to the reading of her father's will to find that she has 4 more sisters that she knew nothing about. Her father had been having affairs pretty much his entire marriage to her mother. She is also shocked that he has manipulated all of them to moving to Colorado to open and run his latest hotel. If they do not move there then they do not get an inheritance. They all decide to just give it a shot to see how things will work out. Cami wants to hate the sisters because of her father but over the few months that she has known them, she starts to see how great they really are. She doesn't see herself becoming all buddy, buddy with them but she is willing to get to know them and just see where things go.

She was also shocked but not too surprised that her father had also arranged for her to marry Vince, a local landscape architect. Although she does not like that her father has done this, she can't deny that her feelings for Vince are stronger than they have ever been for anyone. I thought that Vince was an awesome pick for Cami! They did have a bit of trouble but nothing major... which I thoroughly enjoyed! (I needed a break from too much turmoil in a relationship!) Vince was just what Cami needed to get her through the rough patch she hit in her life. As the title states... they were A Perfect Fit! :)

I have to say that I pretty much knew who was behind the attempted sabotage of the hotel from pretty early on but it didn't bother me at all. I was more focused on the growing relationships and seeing all the different personalities in the house. :)

I am looking forward to reading the other sisters stories and to see Cami and Vince's continue. I think I am looking forward to Rosemary's story the most. Not sure why... there is just something about her...

This is the first book I have read by Heather Tullis and I'm looking forward to reading more! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment