Sunday, April 1, 2018

Jennifer Month

One of my bookish friends and I were talking about various books that are on our TBR list and how we wanted to read them sooner rather than later. While discussing said books we realized a lot of them had something in common. Most of the authors have the name of Jennifer or Jenny or Jen.

We had joked back and forth about doing a Jennifer month but the more we talked, the more we realized what a brilliant idea it was!

So we hatched a plan and decided that the month of April would be...


What books will I be reading in the month of April? I am so glad you asked!

Without further adieu I give you my Jennifer Month List!

1. Attractive Nuisance by Jennifer Griffith
2. Wills & Trust by Jennifer Griffith
3. Miss Leslie's Secret by Jennifer Moore
4. Safe Harbor by Jennifer Moore
5. Sweet Regrets by Jennifer Peel
6. Hit and Run Love by Jennifer Peel
7. Engaged in Trouble by Jenny B. Jones
8. The Cupcake Dilemma by Jennifer Rodewald
9. The Bluestocking and the Dastardly, Intolerable Scoundrel by Jenni James
10. Lord Romney's Exquisite Widow by Jenni James
11. Lord Atten Meets His Match by Jenni James

Some of these books have been on my TBR list for forever and a few I have been wanting to reread. I'm definitely looking forward to reading these books!

And I just might be giving away a Jennifer themed Mystery Box towards the middle to end of the month so keep an eye out! Still trying to figure out what you'll need to do to enter to win and I need to finish up getting all the goodies. I may or may not be having a hard time parting with a few of the things already. I might just have to order more for me! Haha.

So... what's on your TBR list for the month of April?

2 Comments:

  1. I have Attractive Nuisance too, because I'm curious how it's changed. And also Big in Japan (Jennifer Griffith), Professional Boundaries (Jennifer Peel), I'll Be Yours by Jenny B. Jones, My Dearest Enemy by Jennifer Moore, and Scarlet by Jen Johnson.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fun list! I'll have to check out some of those books! :)

      Delete