Friday, September 14, 2018

#FallIntoBooks - #JumpingGenres


Guess what?! This one was NOT hard for me to choose! The moment I saw it, I knew exactly which books I was going to share. 

Are you ready?! 


Steampunk is a very new genre for me. It took me forever to even give it a try. But after seeing so many amazing reviews by friends I decided to take the leap and give Beauty and the Clockwork Beast a try. Oh my heck! Guys! I could NOT put it down! I devoured the book! When I saw that Kiss of the Spindle was up on NetGalley, I snatched up a copy and again I could NOT put it down! I LOVED these two books! I can't wait for the next book in the series to be released! 

Have you tried any new genres?

Click the graphic below to be taken to the Prize Links and enter the GIVEAWAYS!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment