Thursday, November 7, 2019

Catch a Falling Star by Cindy Roland Anderson


Synopsis:

She dreams of happily ever after. He doesn’t believe in love. What happens if their hearts belong together?

Londyn Montgomery has had enough of doing what her parents want, especially when they’re determined to marry her to a man who isn’t faithful to her. She decides to run away, hoping to find out who she is and what she wants out of life.

In her desire to escape a life of being controlled, she speeds straight past Sheriff Owen Hudson and narrowly avoids a ticket. She vows to stay off his radar, but destiny has other ideas, placing Owen and Londyn on a path that leads straight to a future neither one of them planned for.

My Review: 5 Stars

Londyn Montgomery is tired of living her life the way everyone else thinks she should live it. Every little detail is planned out for her, right down to what she's going to wear and who she's going to marry. But enough is enough. She's determined to take her life back and figure out who the real Londyn Montgomery is. 

Because of an incident that happened 10 years ago, Owen Hudson has sworn off women. He doesn't believe in love and there's no way that he'll ever marry. However, he didn't plan on Londyn speeding into his life and making him think twice about the vow he made all those years ago. 

The more time Londyn and Owen spend together, the harder it becomes to hide their growing feelings for each other. Neither of them feel like they're in a position to start a new relationship. But as the days go by, they will have to decide which path to take. Do they let fear of the unknown continue to rule their lives? Or do they take a chance on love and see what kind of HEA fate has in store for them? 

*dreamy sigh* 

Y'all can I just tell you how much I adored this book? By the end of chapter one I knew I was going to love it. And it only got better from there. I loved the interactions between Londyn and Owen. The chemistry between these two was sizzling! *fans herself* Talk about swoony! I couldn't get enough of these two!

Add to that some pretty amazing side characters and you have the perfect afternoon read. I am really loving this small town vibe. I cannot wait to read the other Hudson brothers books. I think I'm most excited for Jaxon. I don't know why, but he's already got my heart. 

This is another home run by Ms. Anderson! I love reading her books. I can always count on them to give me a much needed break from reality. I can't wait to see what she has in store for us next! 

And of course we cannot forget about my casting. I. Am. In. Love! What do you think? 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment