Monday, December 30, 2019

20 Tropes of 2020

While I was looking for Reading Challenge ideas, I came across one that was nothing but tropes. It sounded like a lot of fun so I thought what the heck! Let's do TWO Reading Challenges this year! 😊

So... without further adieu... I present to you my 20 Tropes of 2020!


1. Marriage of Convenience: Behind the Light of Golowduyn by Deborah M. Hathaway
2. Friends to Lovers: Faceoff by Rebecca Connolly
3. Enemies to Lovers: Perfectly Imperfect Us by Marika Ray
4. Single Parent: The Match by Sarah Adams
5. Second Chance at Love: Security Breach by Rebecca Deel
6. Secret Love: Believing in You by Jess Mastorakos
7. Beauty and the Beast: The Lost Letter by Mimi Matthews
8. Orphan: A Convenient Fiction by Mimi Matthews
9. Small Town: Moose Be Love by Jacqueline Winters
10. Food Fiction: The Enemy by Sarah Adams
11. Forbidden Love: The Book of Sorrel by Jennifer Peel
12. Spy/Agent of the Crown: Ten Seconds to Dead by L.A. Clayton
13. Matchmaking: Mending His Past by Kristen Iten
14. Military/Bodyguard: SEAL's Promise by Rebecca Deel
15. Return to Hometown: The Story of Us by Teri Wilson
16. Arranged Marriage: Rescuing Lord Inglewood by Sally Britton
17. Slow Burn: Romancing the Rake by Nichole Van
18. Best Friend's Brother/Sister: Lines We Cross by Marika Ray
19. Workplace Romance: Statistically Improbable by Jennifer Peel
20. Secret Identity: Pimpernel by Sheralyn Pratt

If you're a fan of any or all of these tropes, feel free to join me! If you do a blog post, make sure you share the link in the comments so I can add it to my post.

20 Tropes of 2020 Participants:

Katie's Clean Book Collection

Happy reading my fellow Book Dragons! 

2 Comments:

  1. My kids don't go back to school until Monday, so I feel like the New Year resolutions/challenges/etc haven't quite started yet. Here's my link: https://katiescleanbookcollection.blogspot.com/2020/01/20-tropes-of-2020-reading-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete