Monday, December 30, 2019

More Trouble in Loveland by Jennifer Peel


Synopsis:

Charlee Jensen-Carter has been looking forward to her first Christmas with her new husband, Ryan, and her adorable stepson for weeks. Not only is her dad tying the knot, but she’s looking forward to two weeks of no exes, no drama, and especially no trouble. At least that’s what she thinks.

First, she gets talked into wearing red hooker heels again. Next, she finds herself trying to save her dad’s wedding. And if that isn’t bad enough, more than one ex shows up, and she's suddenly in the middle of more trouble than she ever bargained for. On top of it all, everyone is counting on her to save the day.

Will she ever find the right moment to give Ryan the best Christmas present ever? Or will her Christmas hopes and dreams die a fiery death in this comical holiday tale?

My Review: 5 Stars

Charlee's life is a bit chaotic. Between her new hubby and adorable stepson, school, practicum, her dad and Felicity's wedding, exes, her friends and just life in general, she is wiped out! She's definitely looking forward to a nice first Christmas with Ryan and little Josh. But we all know how life with Charlee is.... cRaZy! And nothing, I repeat nothing ever goes as planned!

So it should be no surprise when trouble makes an appearance in more than one place. I mean, how bad can it get?! Well... this IS Charlee were talking about! Let's just say when more than one ex shows up, her dad is on the verge of calling off his wedding, those red hooker heels make another appearance and both their mom's crash their vacation, it has Charlee wishing she can whisk her two favorite guys away to a secluded island where no one can find them!

But in true Charlee form, she's determined to save the day... or die trying! Everything has to be perfect for her first Christmas with Ryan and Josh. One should never doubt a feisty, determined woman... ;)

*dreamy sigh*

Oh my gosh! Guys! I absolutely LOVED this book! I busted out laughing, growled in frustration, wanted to Gibbs slap people over and over and over again, let out little dreamy sighs and fell in love with Charlee, Ryan and little Josh all over again! This is such a fun and amazing addition to Trouble in Loveland! Eeeeeeeek! I can't wait to read it again!

I've said it before and I'll say it again... Ms. Peel is a natural when it comes to writing! Is it any surprise that she sucked me in from the beginning and didn't let me go until the end?! She has a way of writing that makes me feel like I am right there with her beloved characters experiencing everything they are! I can't wait to see what she has in store for us next!

And yes... I can still see these two as Charlee and Ryan! *dreamy sigh* 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment