Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Top 20 Books Of The Year!


2019 was an amazing year for books! I laughed.. I cried.. I got so angry I wanted to throw my kindle across the room.. I let out a lot of dreamy sighs.. and I loved every minute of it! I found new authors that I absolutely adore and wait with great anticipation for their next book baby to be released! I was able to read over 100 books!

Before I look ahead to the New Year and new books, I thought I would pay tribute to some of these favorites that I fell in love with in 2019. I will tell you that my list is not in any particular order. I absolutely LOVED all these books and there is NO WAY I'll be able to choose a ranking for them! It just is NOT possible! So don't even ask!

So... without further adieu... here are my TOP 20 of 2019!!

      

      

      

      

      

      

      

      

      

                  
   
What are some of your favorites from 2019?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment