Thursday, October 14, 2021

The Holiday Ex-Files by Jennifer Peel

 

Synopsis:

Once upon a time people called me the holiday queen. But catching my husband under the Christmas tree with another woman kind of did something to me. Like make me digitally crop him out of all our wedding photos and post them online. Who knew that post would go viral? Thanks to all the requests I received to do the same for other jilted partners, I started a new business called, the Holiday Ex-Files. And I couldn’t be happier. Well . . . at least I’m not unhappy.

Then along comes my ex-husband’s best friend, Noah Cullen. Yep, like the vampires. He’s extremely gorgeous like them too. He has a plan to help me believe in the magic of holidays again. But the more I’m around him, I begin to think he’s the magical one, and that perhaps I picked the wrong best friend to begin with. Maybe, just maybe, it will be a very merry Christmas after all.

My Review: 5+ Stars!

*WARNING* Before starting this book make sure you clear your entire schedule and prepare for a major book hangover! Trust me! Y'all are in for one heck of a wild ride! And you're going to love every minute of it! I promise! And if you don't, well, then I guess we can't be friends! I'm kidding... maybe... πŸ˜‰

Where in the world do I even begin to tell you guys not only how much I loved this book but how amazing it is?! I lost count of how many times I busted out laughing, how many times I let out little dreamy sighs, how many times I swooned over Mr. Noah Cullen. Y'all that man is a Saint!

But before I start gushing over Noah, lets get to know Cami a little bit. 

*sigh* 

Cami, Cami, Cami. Guys that woman has been through A LOT! Her conniving weasel of an ex-husband really did a number on her and now her strong, independent, happy, Christmas-loving self has been buried and lost amongst all the walls she's placed around her heart. But don't worry y'all. Good ol' Miss Sparkly (you guys are seriously going to LOVE her! πŸ˜‚) and Swoony Saint Noah have decided enough is enough. They miss the real Cami and will do anything and everything in their power to find her and bring her back to life.

*dreamy sigh*

Y'all. I'm putting this out there right now. Noah Cullen is and will forever be my book boyfriend and I will fight everyone who tries to claim he's theirs or tries to take him away from me! He's all mine! Sorry not sorry! πŸ˜‚ The lengths this man goes through for the love of his life will have you guys swooning like there's no tomorrow! It's going to be really hard not to fall in love with this man! But you're going to need to fight that feeling because, again, He's. All. Mine! πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚

And speaking of feelings... y'all the feels are most definitely real in this book! You'll bust out laughing, get teary eyed, giggle, get angry, fall in love, swoon, and let out all the little dreamy sighs! When I said you're in for one heck of a wild ride, I meant it. But oh what a ride it'll be! This will definitely be a book you'll want to read over and over and over again! 😍 

Y'all. I've never met a Ms. Peel book that I didn't love! Her writing is seriously amazing! She never fails to transport me to some fabulous destination where I'll eat, drink, breathe and live life right alongside her beloved characters, experiencing and feeling everything they are. I cannot wait to see what she has in store for us next! 

And of course I cannot forget my casting! Y'all. I. Am. In. LOVE! 😍

0 Comments:

Post a Comment