Monday, September 19, 2022

Townshipped by Savannah Scott

 

Synopsis:

Everyone said it wasn’t as though a woman was going to land on my doorstep and fall in love with me.

Never say never.


Now, this woman literally crashes into my life, but she doesn’t remember a thing about what happened before she got here.

She’s beautiful and a little sassy.
The longer she’s here, the more I feel like she’s the missing piece of a puzzle I didn’t even know I was trying to solve.

Our small town has her pegged as my imported bride, my mom’s already sharing family recipes, and my best friend won’t stop taunting me about the way I look at her.

For once in my life, I can picture a future with someone -- with this woman fate seems to have brought me from out of nowhere.
The funny thing about fate? Things never go quite the way you planned.

My Review: 5 Stars

Oh my heart! Guys... get ready for all the feels in this one! And I mean All. The. Feels! Once I started this book, there was no turning back. I was hooked!

This book should come with a warning though.

**WARNING** You might want to have your favorite treat on hand while reading this book because, if you're like me, you may or may not find yourself wanting to eat your feelings using the aforementioned treat.

Why? Because, y'all. *deep breath* Y'all. There were times that Em and Aiden drove me crazy! I kinda wanted to Gibbs slap them and tell them to WAKE UP! And I may or may not have wanted to throw my kindle across the room a time or two... but then I would've quickly ran over to pick it up and dive right back in.

Frustration aside, Em and Aiden are seriously the best! I quickly fell in love with these two and found myself rooting them on from the very beginning. They were absolutely perfect for each other. And it didn't hurt that their flirting, chemistry, and swoony kisses were hot, hot, hot! 

Y'all. I am loving this series! Small town romances are currently at the top of my favorites list. Between the quirkiness of the well meaning townsfolk, seeing old friends, meeting new friends, and just the strong feeling of community and always being there to help each other, I can't seem to get enough of them! They are my happy place and I never want to leave.

Ms. Scott has rightfully earned a spot on my go to authors list. I have loved all her books I've read so far. With all the sweet moments and swoony kisses, I'll definitely be reading them over and over again. If you haven't already, you should definitely give her a try! Don't worry... you can thank me later. 

As for my casting, y'all. I saw these two from the very beginning and I seriously love them! What do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment