Saturday, October 1, 2022

2022 Spooktacular HallowReads


Y'all. How in the world is it October already?! I swear the older I get, the faster time flies! Does anyone else feel like this or is it just me?

A few years ago, I came up with the idea to dedicate the entire month of October to reading paranormal, fantasy, urban fantasy, and spooky kind of books. I called it Spooktacular HallowReads, see what I did there? 😉 I remembered how much I enjoyed it, so I thought I would do it again this year. 

I have been spending the last week or so I've been scouring Amazon and Goodreads looking for said books and think I've come up with some pretty good options. I know there is no way I'm going to get through all the books on this list but a girl's gotta give herself some options... right?! And I may or may not be adding to the list if I find more books while reading. 😉

So... without further adieu... I give you my list!

The Faceless Mage by Kenley Davidson
The Unseen Heir by Kenley Davidson
The Hidden Queen by Kenley Davidson
The Captive Throne by Kenley Davidson
Fate Calling by Lindsay Grace
Fate Rising by Lindsay Grace
The Werewolf Meets His Match by Kristen Painter
The Dragon Finds Forever by Kristen Painter
The Reaper Rescues the Genie by Kristen Painter
The Detective Wins the Witch by Kristen Painter
The Werewolf Dates the Deputy by Kristen Painter
Mistress Grim by Jane Redd
Red Rider by Kate Avery Ellison
Fate Bound by Madeline Freeman
A Wolf's Craving by Brandi Elledge
The Book of Sorrel by JJ Makenzie

What are some of the books you want to read this month?

Happy Reading my fellow Book Dragons!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment