Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Fate Rising by Lindsay Grace

 

Synopsis:

He'd do anything to keep her safe... except give her up.

Aislinn is not what she seems.

When an ancient seer breaks her human glamour, it awakens a power she can't control. Kieran is determined to help her, but the strong bond connection they share renders her magic fatal.

If Aislinn cannot learn to tame her wild magic, she will lose more than just her fated mate.

She will forfeit her soul.

In a court torn asunder by an imposter king, impossible magic, and love unfulfilled, Kieran must choose between a crown he never wanted... or the beloved lass he would sacrifice everything for.

My Review: 5 Stars!

**WARNING** Do NOT start this book if you have plans to get things done. I'm here to tell you that it just isn't going to happen. Who needs food in their bellies and/or clean clothes when you have Fate Rising calling your name?! 

I don't even know where to begin with my review. This is one of those books that you are going to need to experience for yourself. What I can tell you is that you will feel irrationally angry and want to throw your kindle out the window. Trust me. Mine almost went right through my window with a half scream, half growl of frustration.

But don't worry. You'll be thanking me when Aislinn and Kieran have you melting into a big ol' pile of ooey gooey deliciousness. Talk about sizzling chemistry! YOWZERS! The romance in this book was on fire... literally... 😉 And it was just what this girl needed! *dreamy sigh*

I absolutely adored this book! I was on the edge of my seat the majority of the time and I could not read fast enough! Talk about action-packed from beginning to end. I loved every single minute of it! I am LOVING this series! It's phenomenal! I cannot WAIT to get my hands on the next book! 

Ms. Grace has officially added herself to my favorites and auto-buy lists. Any author who can get me to devour two of their books in such a short period of time, definitely deserves to be on them. This will be one of those times that I'll need to remind myself that writing takes time and that authors have lives that don't revolve around me and my need for their next book. But y'all. I need the next book like yesterday! 

And we can't forget my casting. I'm still loving these two! What do you think?

2 Comments:

  1. I love HR's, this one looks good!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously LOVED this book! I cannot wait to read more by this author!

      Delete