Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Fate Calling by Lindsay Grace


Synopsis:

A cursed fae prince. A feisty human lass. A fate they never expected...

All Aislinn Morgan wants is to live a peaceful life with her sister in the beautiful highlands of Scotland. When a hike on the Isle of Skye goes horribly awry and the sisters are taken to the mythical land of the fae, Aislinn will do anything to protect the only family she has left.

Even bargain with a beastly fae prince.

But the brooding, dangerous, and powerful Kieran O'Bairr is no ordinary fae. He has spent the last one hundred years in a self-imposed exile for a crime that haunts his every waking moment. The stubborn Aislinn Morgan is a complication he doesn't want, but his longing for the golden-haired lass is undeniable, her kissable lips a temptation he can't resist.

Aislinn is his fated mate.

And one desperate, stolen kiss will be his undoing.

My Review: 5 Stars!

Y'all. There are no words to describe how I'm feeling right now. Like none. I don't even know where to begin with my review. 

To say that I loved this book would be an understatement. From the moment I started it, the world around me ceased to exist and I lost all track of time. The word responsibilities was removed from my vocabulary and I could not devour this book fast enough. Talk about fast-paced, action-packed and swoony! It was incredible!

Aislinn (pronounced Ashlynn) and Kieran were phenomenal! I found myself rooting for them from the moment they met. There journey was definitely not sunshine and roses. After going through so much heartache and pain, both of them swore they would never fall in love. But a little thing called Fate had something else in store for them. 

I loved watching Aislinn and Kieran's relationship develop. Unlike a lot of urban fantasy books, theirs was not an insta-love. It took time and they struggled with feeling the way they did towards each other. There was a lot they had to deal with and I loved that they went at their own pace. Their love story is definitely one of my favorites. 

For me, a great book includes some pretty amazing side characters and this one was full of them. I think I loved Eamonn and Catriona the most though. They loved their siblings unconditionally and were fiercely loyal and protective. I can't wait to get to know them better in the next book. It's already downloaded and patiently waiting for me to devour it.  

Y'all. I was shocked when I discovered that this was Ms. Grace's debut novel. Had it not been for me looking her up on Amazon, I never would have guessed this was her first book. I love finding authors who are born with this kind of talent. She's definitely one I'll be keeping my eye on. I cannot wait to see what she has in store for us next! 

As for my casting, it took a little while or me to find them but I am seriously in love with these two! What do you think?!

2 Comments:

  1. Cool! Great review - I added the book to my list and will read it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you love it! It's a longer one but it's SO good!

      Delete