Sunday, January 1, 2023

2023 Genre/Trope Reading Challenge

Happy New Year my fellow Book Dragons! Welcome to my 4th Annual Genre/Trope Reading Challenge! 


1. Grumpy/Sunshine: The Heart Shot by Emily Schneider
2. RomCom: My eX-Mas Emergency by Jennifer Peel
3. Enemies-to-Lovers: The Queen With No Name by JJ Makenzie
4. Urban Fantasy: Magic Forged by K.M. Shea
5. Forbidden Love: Heart Seeking by Lindsay Grace
6. Magic: In Darkness Forged by Kenley Davidson
7. Opposites Attract: How to Find Love When You're Weird by Camilla Evergreen
8. Sports: One Last Play by Annah Conwell
9. Forced Proximity: Snowed in at the Cottage by Catelyn Meadows
10: Military: A Blind Date for the Marine by Jess Mastorakos

If you're a fan of any or all of these genre/tropes, feel free to join me! If you do a blog post, make sure you share the link in the comments so I can add it to my post.

2023 Genre/Trope Challenge Participants:


Happy reading my fellow Book Dragons!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment