Sunday, January 1, 2023

2023 Reading Challenge

Happy New Year my fellow Book Dragons! Welcome to my 7th Annual Reading Challenge! 


1. A book featuring an inheritance: Hankering for Home by Rachael Eliker
2. A book you meant to read last year: Later On We'll Conspire by Kortney Keisel
3. A book with script font on the cover: Juniper Bean Resorts to Murder by Gracie Ruth Mitchell
4. A book that makes you happy: Love Rescheduled by Jennifer Peel
5. A book you gave 5 stars: Naming of the Queen by JJ Makenzie
6. A book with a flower on the cover: My Favorite Moosetake by Jacqueline Winters
7. A book written by a new-to-you author: The Heart Shot by Emily Schneider
8. A book with a 4 word title: Second Chance in Paradise by Jennifer Peel
9. A book set at the beach: One Enchanted Evening by Trish LeBaron
10. A book written by two authors: 

Does this challenge sound like one you would love to try to accomplish? If so, feel free to join me! If you do a blog post, make sure you share the link in the comments so I can add it to my post.

2023 Reading Challenge Participants:

Heidi Reads

Happy reading my fellow Book Dragons!

4 Comments:

  1. Ooh! This challenge looks fun and actually do-able!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed while I was working on this yesterday that the number of books for my challenges are getting lower and lower. I think 10 will be the number I keep from here on out. Haha.

      Delete
  2. Here's my post: https://heidi-reads.blogspot.com/2022/12/reading-challenges-for-2023.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet! I have added your link. And the other Reading Challenge looks fun too! I might attempt that one as well. 😉

      Delete