Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Love Rescheduled by Jennifer Peel

 

Synopsis:

My name is Natalie Archer, and I confess to loving nothing more than scheduling my life. And by scheduling, I mean every aspect. So why not schedule my wedding? Do I have a groom? No. Am I dating anyone? Also no. But I have a plan. A good plan, even, to find a Mr. Right who fits all my criteria. The biggest one being he MUST not be famous. Been there, and never doing that again.

I’m just about ready to put my plan into action when my famous ex reenters the picture. Josh Keller, the hottest stand-up comedian around, otherwise known as the thorn in my side and the love of my life. With him comes a major embarrassing moment, caught on video no less. It only proves exactly how incompatible we truly are and that I made the right choice leaving him three years ago. Unfortunately, Josh doesn’t think so, and he’s doing everything in his power to prove that you can’t schedule love. Well, I’ll show him. Maybe. Possibly. Why does the dang man have to be so annoyingly charming? And how can we make it work when his famous life is way out of my comfort zone? Is there any way for us to save the date?

My Review: 5 Stars

As most of you know, I'm a sucker when it comes to second chance love stories. Add in a quirky heroine with a troubled past and I am hooked. Once I started Love Rescheduled, I had no desire to put it down and ended up staying curled up in bed reading it until the very end. I just couldn't get enough of Nat and Josh!

Oh my heart! Their journey had all the feels I have come to adore in second chance stories. My heart broke for our sweet Natalie. With a troubled upbringing, she didn't see any other choice than to push Josh away. All she wanted was for him to be happy. She thought she was doing good on her own until fate brought Josh back into her life. Now her life has been turned upside down and she doesn't know whether to run to or from Josh.

Speaking of Josh... *dreamy sigh* If ever anyone was perfect for Nat, it would be him. He loved her unconditionally and refused to give up on them without a fight. I loved that he knew just which buttons to push to help her step outside her comfort zone and own who she really is, quirks, schedules, and all.

Every introvert should have at least one extrovert best friend. But what's even better than that? TWO extrovert best friends! Tara and Jolene were the best! I adored these two and the story definitely would not have been complete without them. I'm crossing my fingers that we'll get their stories as well. I am not ready to be done with this trio! They are seriously the best!

One of my favorite things about Ms. Peel is she's not afraid to embrace the hard stuff. She has the ability to take the taboo topics of real life and write them in a way that's easy to read, all while still tugging at your heartstrings. She never fails to make me feel all the feels. I am definitely looking forward to seeing what she has in store for us next!

And of course I can't forget my casting. This one was a bit hard but I absolutely love them! What do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment